This Barbados collection vanity features a sophisticated style with a warm brown cherry finish and furniture grade construction.
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid hardwood and removable finished plywood back. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Kaco wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet and Mirror not included.
- Solid hardwood construction and removable finished plywood back.
- Finish: brown cherry.
- Warm and simple design with fluted pilasters and clean lines.
- Solid hardwood back bun feet are offset to allow space for base board trim, no cutting of base board is needed.
- Multi step furniture quality, water resistant Sherwin Williams finish.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors.
- Two doors.
- Optional: Gold Hill granite, Black granite, Green granite, or Tan Brown granite.
- Optional: mirror.
- Countertop has 3 predrilled holes for 8" spread 3 holes faucet.