Overview:Thirteen horizontal bars will keep plenty of towels and bathrobes toasty warm and dry. Weave towels between the bars to increase the already energy efficient towel warmers. The 36 inches tall, 20.5 inches wide, towel bar with straight bars operate at a temperature of between 122 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit. A safety cut-out turns off the electric towel warming rails if the temperature reaches 158 degrees. Heated towel warming racks from Jeeves are made of 100% stainless steel tubing for strength and durability and to allow the thermal fluid inside the tubes to rise as it warms. Hardware and directions are included for permanent towel warming rack installation but Jeeves strongly recommends that a professional electrician completes the installation to ensure that electrical codes are followed.
Towel Warmer Dimensions:
- Width: 20.50"
- Height: 36.00"
- Depth: 4.50"
- 150 - 175 watts
- 1.25 - 1.5 amps.
- 13 horizontal cross bars. All bars including vertical bars heat up.
- Security thermofuse - 242 degrees.
- Safety cut out turns off at 158 degrees F.
- Heat differential - 77 to 86 degrees.
- Must install with a switch or 7 day programmable timer.
- Made of stainless steel.