The Mount Vernon vanity has a traditional and prominent design with a bold Sherwin Williams Merlot finish. The Mount Vernon vanities are manufactured to the highest furniture grade status. The Mount Vernon series of vanities include a finished interior pull out drawer and hardwood shelf.
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid hardwood and removable finished plywood back. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Kaco wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet not included.
- Solid hardwood construction and removable finished plywood back.
- Crotch Mahogany veneer doors and elegant soft curved corners.
- Attractive solid hardwood back bun feet are offset to allow space for base board trim, no cutting of base board is needed.
- Multi step furniture quality, water resistant Sherwin Williams finish.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors.
- Brushed nickel hardware.
- The interior boasts an adjustable hardwood shelf and a removable hardwood drawer.
- Single door.
- Optional: Black Granite or Tan Brown Granite countertop.
- Countertop has 3 predrilled holes for 8" spread 3 holes faucet.