The Guild Hall vanity style is a classic Kaco design featuring round pilasters and select hardwood construction. The finish is lightly distressed black, beautifully executed by Sherwin Williams. The Guild Hall vanity features a finished interior pull out drawer and hardwood shelf.
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid hardwood and exotic veneer with full round hardwood pilasters. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Kaco wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet and Mirror not included.
- Solid hardwood and exotic veneer construction with full round hardwood pilasters.
- Attractive solid hardwood back bun feet are offset to allow space for base board trim, no cutting of base board is needed.
- Multi step furniture quality, water resistant Sherwin Williams finish.
- Solid hardwood construction and removable finished plywood back.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors.
- The interior boasts an adjustable hardwood shelf and a removable hardwood drawer.
- Two doors.
- Optional: Gold Hill granite (bone sink), Black granite (white sink), Green granite (white sink), or Tan Brown (bone sink) granite countertop.
- Countertop has 3 predrilled holes for 8" spread 3 holes faucet.