The Dorchester vanity embraces an elegant 18th century Hepplewhite style featuring crotch mahogany veneers and selct hardwoods. A fine Sherwin Williams furniture finish of brown cherry insures lasting beauty.
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid hardwood and veneer. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Kaco wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet and Mirror not included.
- Solid hardwood construction and removable finished plywood back.
- Elegant 18th century Hepplewhite style featuring crotch mahogany veneers and select hardwoods.
- Offset oval door pattern, fluted hardwood pilasters and carved hardwood base make this vanity absolutely stunning.
- Multi step furniture quality, water resistant Sherwin Williams finish.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors.
- Two hardwood doors conceal a spacious interior storage area finished exactly like the cabinet exterior.
- Two doors.
- Optional: Gold Hill granite, Black granite, Green granite, or Tan Brown granite countertop.
- Countertop has 3 predrilled holes for 8" spread 3 holes faucet.