The Arlington, a stately traditional cabinet, features panel and frame door, raised moulding drawer trim, bowed front, and fluted pilasters supported by rounded bun feet.
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid hardwood and removable finished plywood back. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Kaco wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet not included.
- Solid hardwood construction and removable finished plywood back.
- Finish: ebony.
- Stately panel and frame door, attractive bowed front, and fluted pilasters.
- Attractive solid hardwood back bun feet are offset to allow space for base board trim, no cutting of base board is needed.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors.
- Petite vanity is excellent for small baths.
- One door.
- Optional: White Porcelain sink countertop, Black granite countertop and vessel sink, or Gold Hill granite countertop and vessel sink.