The John Adams vanity features American Parlor styling with crotch mahogany veneers and select hardwoods. The John Adams collection has a Sherwin Williams multi step finish of brown cherry utilizing water resistant technology. This attractive vanity would be the centerpiece in any sophisticated bath.
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid hardwood and veneer. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Kaco wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet and Mirror not included.
- Solid hardwood construction and removable finished plywood back.
- American Parlor styling with striking crotch mahogany veneers on the door and drawer fronts.
- Attractive solid hardwood back bun feet are offset to allow space for base board trim, no cutting of base board is needed.
- Multi step furniture quality, water resistant Sherwin Williams finish.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors.
- Eight fully functional drawers with full extension slide glides.
- Two doors.
- Optional: Gold Hill granite, Black granite, Green granite, or Tan Brown granite countertop.
- Countertop has 3 predrilled holes for 8" spread 3 holes faucet.