The Dover vanities are a classic design, comfortable in a traditional home, a mountain retreat, or a beach hideaway. A Sherwin Williams furniture finish in cottage white or distressed black with coordinated optional granite vanity tops in four colors makes many attractive options. This vanity creates an open and appealing feel to the bath.
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid hardwood for the cabinet frame and legs. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Kaco wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet and Mirror not included.
- Solid hardwood construction.
- Finish: cottage white or distressed black.
- Stylish open design and solid hardwood construction makes this vanity perfect for any home.
- Functional open hardwood shelf and rail adds strength to the four leg design.
- Multi step furniture quality, water resistant Sherwin Williams finish.
- Self contained leveling device installed in the vanity feet for ease in leveling the cabinet on uneven floors.
- Faux drawer front accents the classic design.
- Optional: Gold Hill granite, Black granite, Green granite, or Tan Brown granite countertop.
- Countertop has 3 predrilled holes for 8" spread 3 holes faucet.