There are a lot of factors going into making top quality furniture. Here at James Martin we follow all the latest technological advances to make sure we give you the highest quality product at a best possible price. Please read below what makes our furniture one of the best in the industry today. Bathroom vanities are one of the most challenging pieces of furniture produced today. Elevated humidity levels, and heavy use, command use of very best materials and most advanced finishing techniques available today.
Wood: All of our vanities use Kiln-dried selected hardwoods. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner construction: All of our wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets that are joined with bolts and staples.
Vanity tops: All vanities feature natural stone tops only. Whether is marble, or granite, you can depend on its natural beauty and durability. In addition, all of our tops are sealed to prevent watermarks or common stains.
Finish: All of our vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels.
Please note: Faucet is not included.
- Cabinet Interior and Exterior sealed with Duraspeed modified conversion varnish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- Decorative wood backsplash is included with cabinet.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Decorative hardware shown in product images is included.
- Premium soft close drawer glides and soft-close door hinges.
- Two Doors with a shelf for additional storage.
- Five Drawers.
- American Ash Solids with White Oak veneers over select hardwood plywood core for stability and reduced flex
- Antique Pewter finish Hardware
- Please note: Top inside drawer is "false" to allow for sink placement
- Optional: Choice of stone tops as seen in pictures.
- Optional: Matching Mirrors.
- Optional: Matching Linen Cabinet.
- Faucet is not included