For the more compact bathroom, this vanity is an impressive achievement in space-saving design and style. The pseudo-industrial ridged vertical glass doors converse with the gentle concave fascia to create a solid concordant whole.
All of these elements form an exquisite harmony of rectangular shapes. The sandblasted glass doors with soft-closing hinges and a full-extension pull-out drawer with soft-closing runners creates an ingenious storage space. The Countertop is also available in Carrera marble (white with gray lines),Mint Green Glass and Gala Beige Marble
Wood: This vanity is constructed using select solid rubberwood wood for the cabinet frame and legs. The cabinet panels are made from high quality veneer wood. The back panel is made from MDF for easy access to the plumbing. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking.
Inner Construction: All Art Bathe wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets.
Finish: All vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels. The color for this vanity is achieved through the use of two coats of paint and a clear-coat layer for moisture protection. Wood finish displayed may slightly differ from actual product appearance.
Please note: Faucet is included.
- Solid hardwood construction
- Soft-closing doors
- 1 pull-out Blum soft-closing drawer
- Optional: Wood-framed mirror with shelf
- Optional: Matching Linen Cabinet
- Textured glass doors
- Solid hardwood vanity with soft-closing doors
- Carerra White Marble, Gala Beige Marble or glass countertop with sink
- Matching backsplash is included
- Chrome or Brushed Nickel faucet is included
- Pop-up drain assembly is included